Thursday 4 July 2013

...is back in business!

So as promised in my last post there have been a few developments (aside from getting a new job and moving house.)  Well now all exchanges have been made I am very pleased to announce that I am the brand new owner of Spinster's Emporium!!

For those who don't know Spinster's Emporium is an online shop selling vintage haberdashery and craft items.  I won't do a whole sales speech about how wonderful it all is but feel free to have a perusal of the website.

"So how did this amazing event occur?" I hear you ask. Well a few years ago I was an intern at Spinsters and was offered a more permanent position but the timing just wasn't right.  So after eight months I left to have a go at my own projects.  Then a few months ago Donna (the creator of Spinster's Emporium) told me that she wanted to sell the business and move on to new things (she'll soon be a fashion lecturer in Vietnam!) Several internet conversations later I decided to buy it (with help from the Mummy and the Daddy) and the rest is history.

Last weekend I collected everything, most of which is in my parents house, with the necessary stuff squeezed into my flat.  I'm on the look out for studio/storage space in the West Midlands if anyone has any suggestions?


I need to say a massive THANK YOU to all the people who have helped me so far (physical, financial and emotional.) It will all be worth it :)

I've got lots of plans and ideas which I'll be putting into action over the next few months so I'll keep you all posted.
For the time being could you all be wonderful and like the Facebook page and follow me on Twitter and Pinterest.  Most of the posts will involve sharing pretty pictures and the occasional event/competition.

Cheers m'dears!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute little blog here! I started following (#4 <3) so come over and follow me back? thanks :)
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete